Krill Boilies - Layered Baits
The K2 Krill layers powder is a blend of highly attractive feed based ingredients that adhere to any boilies, however our krill layered system has been specially designed to compliment our K2 krill boilies. The layers can be applied to hook baits to make them far more attractive than a standard boilie or freebies can be layered. When in water the outer layer breaks down releasing the attractor's around the baited area and into the water columns. To say it is an bait edge would be an understatement it has taken a number of waters apart due to it being far more attractive than standard boilies/baits.
Water in a fine spray bottle if you have one, if not water in any receptacle will suffice
K2 Krill Boilies
Pilgrim Baits Layers system
Container (size depend on how many layered boilies you intend to make)
1. Place the K2 Krill boilies into a tub or bucket
2. Mix 50/50 of water and Pilgrim Baits Krill liquid (the amount differs on the amount of boilies you intend to layer.
3. Place enough of the mixed water/krill liquid into the tub, ensure it is just enough to give the boilies a wet surface, not swimming in the liquid.
4. Place enough Krill layers into the bucket to coat the boilies
5. Shake the bucket/receptacle until all boilies have an even layer
6. After 30 second to minute of shaking the boilies will have a Krill layers
7. To apply additional layers, separate the boilies from the layers and repeat the process, being carefull not to apply too much water to the layers baits.
8. Once you have built sufficient layers leave the finished product in the layers powder in the bucket as it will reduce the changes of the boilies sticking together.
The krill layers include the following ingredients:
Pure Krill meal
Green Lipped Mussel
Brocacell active yeast
Biocell inactive yeast
A number of specials